Tuesday, September 7, 2010

New Blogger...

Greetings!  This, being my first blog, is all new to me.  I have created this blog for my Digital Media class that I am taking at the University of Colorado.  I have lately thought of myself more and more as a luddite, or perhaps I just have tendencies to resist change.  Whatever it be, I named this blog "A digital life?" because I wonder what the implications are for us, humanity, as our lives begin to be more and more digital.  As sadistic as this I may sound, I like reading words off paper, so I can mark, write, and doodle, especially on Proust, when I get bored.  Even now, I am sitting at my desk typing at 11:41 PM.  Personally, I think or I worry that humanity will lose some of that humanity with the availability of technology.
       Anyway, I hope that some of you will enjoy my caffeine rants and insanity.  Have a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment